- Two bedrooms. Sleeps: 4
- One bedroom with one double bed and the other with a bunk bed
- Ideal for couples and families with young children
- Bed Linen & kitchen linen provided
- Separate bathroom with bath, shower and WC
- Bathroom towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, oven, fridge, dishwasher and microwave
- Utility room with laundry (washer/dryer) & ironing facilities
- Dining room with table and chairs
- Sitting room with sofa, an arm chair, flat screen TV, DVD player and various table games
- Books and DVDs to borrow
- Wi-Fi (fiber-optic connection)
- Central heating
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Small enclosed garden at the entrance of the house with seating for two
- Parking for two cars on quiet road (cul-de-sac) in front of the property
SUPERMARKETS NEARBY AND IN TOWN
The nearest supermarket (10 minutes stroll) to Ivy Cottage is the small but convenient Spar: 157 Wells Road Malvern Worcestershire WR14 4HA.
Other supermarkets in town: Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-operative Food…
PUBS AND RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Two pubs serve food by walk distance: Railway Inn and Wyche Inn.
At the end of Eaton Road (cul-de-sac) a path goes into the Hills. A 15 minutes walk along this path will take you to Holy Well, one of the oldest on the Hills and Malvern’s most popular spring during the eighteenth century.
The Three Counties Showground. The Three Counties is home to the Three Counties Agricultural Society. It is located 1 mile from Ivy cottage. They provide events throughout the year (Spring Gardening Show, the Royal Three Counties Show and the Malvern Autumn Show…), and host a full range of trade and business exhibitions, equestrian and canine shows, sales, fairs and rallies.
The Malvern Hills GeoCentre is a technology based visitor centre 1.7 miles from Ivy cottage. Use the interactive ipads, large video wall and wall maps to find out about the archeology, geology, water, nature, walks and history of the Malvern Hills. Cafe within the Centre serves a range of refreshments and sells maps & souvenirs. Free wifi.
ENTERTAINMENT IN TOWN
Cinema, Theatre and Concert Hall. The Malvern Theatres provide top class and wide range of artistic performances throughout the year.
The Theatre of Small Convenience. Transformed from an old Victorian Gentleman’s lavatory, the Theatre of Small Convenience is the smallest theatre in the world (building), in the Guinness Book of Records 2002.
The Malvern Splash Leisure Complex has a 25m Leisure Pool including wave machine and fitness suite.
Malvern Community Hospital Tel: 01684 612600. Address: Malvern Community Hospital, 185 Worcester Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1EX.
Malvern Walking and Cycling Map, showing also: bridleways, footpaths, Worcestershire Way, Railway line and station, Tourist Information Centre, Pubs, Post Office… Source: Worcestershire County Council.
Malvern Health Walks Map. Source: Worcestershire County Council.
Malvern Bus Services Map. Source: Worcestershire County Council.
For more things to do and see in Malvern visit our Great Malvern section.